iRig PRO DUO I/O 2 In/ 2 Out Audio/MIDI Interface
The IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O is the most powerful mobile interface in the iRig lineup. With its portable size, dual inputs for guitars/mics/line, and mobile compatibility, the iRig Pro Duo I/O is perfect for recording music or audio on the go.Functionality
The iRig Pro Duo I/O has two XLR / 1/4" combo guitar, mic, and line inputs. Plug your guitar straight into the interface or plug in some microphones to record singing, spoken voice, amps, and other instruments. The Class-A preamps help keep your recordings sounding clean and clear thanks to the improved gain range (controllable via the front-facing gain controls). The +48v phantom power means you can record with studio-quality microphones, supplying them with enough power to operate them. The iRig Pro Duo I/O also features MIDI 2.5mm inputs and outputs so it can be used as a MIDI interface as well. Whether you're recording your part of a live set or an interview for a podcast the iRig Pro Duo I/O can help you achieve a crisp, clear sound.Compatibility
The iRig Pro Duo I/O is compatible with both iOS and Android devices which makes it a great option for a super portable recording rig (if you want better sound quality than your phone mic!) However, this interface isn't just for mobile devices. You can connect the iRig Pro Duo I/O to a PC or Mac via USB - great if you're travelling with a laptop but don't want to carry a larger audio interface around with you.Power
Don't worry about draining your device's power when you're out in the field, the iRig Pro Duo I/O runs off two double AA batteries and hen you're back on your computer or near a power source you can power it USB or 9V DC!SpecificationsMicrophone Input
- Microphone Input: 2x balanced, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: 3,2 kOhms
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V ± 4V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+-1.5dB)
- Input Noise: -103 dB(A), -97 dB RMS
- Instrument Input: 2x unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4” Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Instrument Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Gain Range: 27 dB
- Frequency Response (Gain @ min): from 2 Hz to 21 kHz (-3dB)
- Frequency Response (Gain @ max): from 5 Hz to 21 kHz (-3dB)
- Input Noise (Gain @ min): -104 dB(A)
- Input Noise (Gain @ max) -102 dB(A)
- Line Outputs: 2x balanced, TRS 1/4” Jack, Tip: hot / Ring: cold / Shield: ground
- Floating Balanced Outputs with automatic level compensation when working in unbalanced mode
- Maximum Output Level: +16 dBu into 600 Ohms balanced load
- Frequency Response: from 10 Hz to 21 kHz (-3dB)
- Output Dynamic Range: 106 dB(A)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms balanced
**Min load condition is as follows: music playing, phantom power OFF.Package Includes
- AD and DA Resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Power: USB bus power, battery power (2xAA - included), or DC power supply (9VDC, from 500mA up, positive outside - not included)
- Metering: Multicolor LED)
- Size: 75mm/2.95" x 127mm/5" x 37mm/1.46"
- Weight: 197.2g/6.96oz (batteries excluded)
- Battery Life (Recording - Max load*): 3 hours, 30 minutes (NiMH rechargeable); 45 minutes (Alkaline)
- Battery Life (Playback - Min load**): 10 hours (NiMH rechargeable); 3 hours (Alkaline)
- *Max load condition: both inputs connected to two 1,5mA phantom-powered loads, input gains set to maximum, outputs set to maximum.
- iRig Pro Duo universal dual channel Audio-MIDI interface
- Lightning to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB-C to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- 2x 2.5mm TRS male to MIDI female adapter (10cm/3.9")
- 2 x 1.5V AA Battery
- iOS Devices: Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation). iOS 7.0 or later is required.
- Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed. Download here the iRig audio driver.
- Android Devices: Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.