IK Multimedia iRig Video Microphone - Shotgun Style
Crystal clear audio for video
From news-worthy broadcasts to ensemble performances and everything in between, your videos will take centre stage with iRig Mic Video. Capture crystal clear audio for video with this noise-rejecting digital shotgun microphone and stand out from the crowd with serious production quality.
Compatible with the widest range of devices - smartphones, tablets and DSLR cameras - iRig Mic Video has you covered no matter where or how you create videos. And with multiple mounting options, iRig Mic Video can take you from one scene to another at a moment's notice.
Equipped with professional features for high-quality audio capture, adjustable monitoring options, and features for flexible outdoor use, iRig Mic Video will take the worry out of recording great audio every time.
- Capture professional-quality audio for video
- Gold-sputtered condenser capsule
- Supercardioid pattern for noiseless recordings
- 24-bit, 96 kHz converters for crystal clear sound
- Headphone out with direct/processed signal
- Snap-on magnetic mounting, even with a case
- Hot shoe mount for use with digital cameras (requires CR1632 battery not included)
- Includes Lightning, micro-USB and USB-C cables
- Works with virtually all video and audio apps
- Includes windscreen for outdoor use
Say goodbye to unwanted noise
iRig Mic Video makes it effortless to capture clear, high-quality audio. It features a gold-sputtered condenser capsule with a tight, directional pickup that focuses directly on the subject in front of you and rejects distracting background noise and surrounding sounds. Enjoy a quiet, clean signal thanks to 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. iRig Mic Video is also the first shotgun-style mic for smartphones to offer adjustable gain. And for outdoor use, simply pop on the included windscreen.
Any device, anywhere
Whether your go-to video device is a smartphone, tablet, professional DSLR camera or a combination, you'll never miss that perfect shot. iRig Mic Video features a magnetic mount that quickly snaps onto your mobile device, even with a case, and includes a hot shoe adaptor to easily mount to many DSLRs. With the included Lightning, Micro-USB, USB-C and DSLR cables, you'll be ready wherever your day leads, so you can switch from a serious studio setup to ultra-mobile outdoor rig without missing a beat.
Sound your best
To ensure you're always recording great audio, a multi-color LED lets you conveniently and discretely check signal level at a glance, and the headphone out lets you monitor directly in real-time,or listen back to processed audio, so it fits into your workflow flawlessly.
For DSLR cameras, iRig Mic Video offers a 10dB pre-amplifier, boosting the signal before it hits your camera to reduce any noise generated by the camera's built-in audio circuits.
iRig Mic Video works with any app that records audio, from the built-in camera app to the most high-end video capture solutions. To get you started right out of the box, iRig Mic Video includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android) - an easy-to-use, high quality audio and video app. Record, trim, edit and share, right from your device.
With the iRig Mic Video and its innovative features at your fingertips, you'll always lead the charge with great-sounding audio.
An all-in-one, run-and-gun solution
Looking for a small but comprehensive video rig?Check out the iRig Mic Video Bundle, combining iRig Mic Video and iKlip Grip Pro, IK's multi-function smartphone and camera stand. With an elegant, ergonomic design that transforms from handgrip to monopod to tripod in seconds, iKlip Grip Pro is the ideal way to securely position your smartphone - and a standard UNC '' thread lets you mount iRig Mic Video, lights or other accessories on top. It's everything you need to capture pro-level video in any situation, in a lightweight and portable rig.
The Creator series
The Creator series from IK Multimedia puts you in the spotlight with fast and easy tools to help you create professional content. Its budget-friendly solutions are ideal for YouTubers, podcasters, live streamers and other social media platforms, and include a variety of mobile and studio-friendly microphones, interfaces and smartphone stands. With convenient features and flexible options, you'll be covered wherever and whenever inspiration strikes.
- Microphone Type: condenser, electret
- Capsule Size: 0.55'
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Interface Type: USB digital shotgun microphone with built-in preamp
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Maximum Sound Pressure: 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB, 10 mV/Pa
- Gain: adjustable over a 47 dB range
- Controls: gain thumbwheel and direct monitor button
Metering: Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
- Connector Type: Micro-USB
Headphones output: 1/8' TRS jack
- DSLR camera output: 1/8' TRS jack
- Power: USB powered. Battery powered (3V CR1632, not included) for DSLR operations.
- Battery duration: over 50 hours use
- iRig Mic Video microphone
- Lightning to micro-USB connection cable (16cm/6.3")
- USB C-Type to micro-USB connection cable (30cm/11.81")
- micro-USB OTG-Type to micro-USB connection cable (16cm/6.3")
- TRS 1/8" jack connection cable for digital cameras
- Hot shoe mount for digital cameras
- 2x ferromagnetic plates
- Size: 45mm/1.77" x 130mm/5.12" x 55mm/2.17"
- Weight: 65g/2.29oz
- Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows: Fully supports Windows 10 WASAPI for low latency audio. One free USB port. (ASIO4ALL is required on Windows 7 and 8 for low latency audio. See our FAQ here for further details.)
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
- Compatible with most DSLR cameras equipped with 1/8" jack microphone input. CR1632 battery required (not included).