Tascam DP-32SD, Solid-state 32-track Digital PortastudioTASCAM's DP-32SD Digital Portastudio records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1⁄4' combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. A color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative. With its great sound, powerful features and easy operation, the DP-32SD is TASCAM's biggest Portastudio yet.
Twelve Mono and Twelve Stereo Tracks
The DP-32 has 12 selectable tracks between MONO or STEREO. Use a STEREO track for recording synthesizer, or set the track to MONO when recording guitar or vocal. Not only that, you can create ideal settings for each track. (set #9 to #12 STEREO, then set #13 to #22 MONO) If all tracks are set to MONO the DP-32 becomes a 20-track multi track recorder.
21 faders eliminates layer structuring
The DP-32, even with the high number of tracks, is one of the easiest multi-track recorders in the market to use. The The DP-32SD has 20 track-faders and one master fader. You can control any track with ease.
The 3.5" full-color LCD and the self-illuminated buttons increase visibility
The DP-32SD has a 3.5" LCD screen and select self-illuminated buttons, making it easy to view your entire creative process. Some of the illuminated buttons include (SOURCE, SELECT, REC, MUTE).
12 rotary knobs linked to the LCD to help increase easy operation
The DP-24/32 have similarly employed rotary knobs to control qualities such as EQ, Effect Send and other related features.
Utilizing SD/SDHC media ensures confident recording, free from shock due to loud sounds
The DP-32SD uses SD/SDHC media. These cards provide secure shock resistance due to the absence of any moving parts. The file format in the DP-32SD is FAT 16 or 32. You can transfer the recorded files to your computer via USB.
8 XLR/TRS inputs, 8 channel recording, 32 tracks playback
The DP-32SD has 8 XLR-TRS combo inputs. You can record up to eight sources at one time.
INPUT A-H and each track are equipped with 3-band EQ
The equalizer for each track and each input are independent from other effects. Record like any professional studio with EQ for each individual track.
8 dynamics effects, guitar effects and mix-down effects
Use up to 8 dynamics effects at once, one for each input source. For example, utilize the built-in compressor effect for your bass, guitar and drums tracks. In addition, the DP-32SD have multiple guitar and mixing effects.
Built-in Digital Mastering
The DP-32SD is equipped with mastering effects for finihsed-sounding mixes. There is no need for computers when recording and mixing. The mastering effects section includes a Multi-Band Compressor, EQ, Noise-Shaping Dither, and a Normalize Effects. You can create a high-quality 2-track master file for transfer to your computer to burn a CD or share online.Features:
Simultaneous 32 track playback
- 8 mono tracks + 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks
- Mounted TMSS (TASCAM Multi Stage Sampling rate converter) provides high-quality sampling rate conversion
- Integrated 40-input mixer to mixdown the 32 playback tracks with the 8 inputs or for bouncing
- Simultaneous 8 track recording
- 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz recording
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Phantom power supply for all inputs
- High-impedance input available (INPUT-H)
- Stereo RCA pin-jack output
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Peak-hold function at a level meter of the LCD
- Sub-frame editing
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
- INPUT A-H and each track are equipped with 3-band EQ
- Automatic punch in/out
- Various edit functions（COPY INSERT, COPY PASTE, MOVE INSERT, MOVE PASTE, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT）
- Undo and Redo function with Undo history
- 8 dynamics effects
- Guitar effects
- Mix-down effects
- Mastering Effects
- Track bounce function
- Virtual tracks（8 virtual track per one track）
- Locate mark up to 99 at one song
- File transferring via USB2.0
- Chromatic tuner
- Dedicated AC adapter included（TASCAM PS-1225L）
- 8 mono and 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks
- 21 faders (19 track-faders and one master fader)