TabCabby 20-32V, 20 to 32 x Tablet Store & ChargeFor all your mobile devices
Smart, interactive and ever-so-portable, tablets have revolutionised the way many of us work, learn and play.
The TabCabby units keep any kind of mobile device, including iPads, Android tablets and e-book readers, safe, secure and organised. So long as your tablet has a charger with a conventional power plug, it'll be a perfect fit.
When selecting your TabCabby you can choose from a range of colours and storage options, such as sliding shelves and removable caddys.
Vertical storage for 20 tablets with cases, or 32 without, in removable baskets on sliding shelves.
TabCabby 20-32V features
- Charges between 20 and 32 devices
- Extra strong, portable caddys manufactured from injection moulded ABS plastic
- Caddys have adjustable dividers to accommodate 5 tablets with cases and 8 tablets without, and slot onto sliding shelves for easy access
- Compatible with any mobile device using chargers with standard electrical plugs, including iPads, Android tablets and e-book readers
- Specially designed and moulded cable clips to keep cables secured in different locations
- Separate power compartment opened with a concealed handle, allowing easy access to organise cables
- Cables are fed from the side power compartment into the back of the unit through cable clip portholes, then inserted into the cable management trays sat on the underside of each shelf
- Cables hang above the devices, meaning they can't be removed from the front or go missing
- Maximum area per tablet:
- With no cases/thin protective cases W12.6 x D285 x H200mm
- With thicker protective cases W26 x D285 x H200mm
Standard TabCabby features
- Locking mechanisms are on top to prevent broken keys, with a dual point locking system at the top and bottom of the door offering added security
- Built from scratch with no off the shelf components. We design and mould all of the plastic components, so they are perfect for the job!
- Rounded corner extrusions and rubber corner bumpers protect the unit, walls and devices when you're on the move
- Ergonomic coloured ABS handles make TabCabbys easy to get from place to place
- Fully welded steel frame, robust rubber wheels, and a welded binding plate offer ultimate strength and ensure wheels won't come loose or buckle
- Fully welded mesh base and side vents allow constant air circulation, so no fan is required and devices charge in silence
- Inset, coloured door handles prevent protruding parts
- When unit is switched on, power strips boot up sequentially (1 second between each strip) to avoid a surge on the power supply
- Power 7 power management system allows you to programme up to 21 different automatic charging schedules, 3 for each day of the week
- IEC power cables plug into the mains and are designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall, preventing damage to the unit or any nasty trips
- Delivered fully assembled, with no additional fixtures to pay for or fit
- Lifetime warranty
- Safety tested to the highest level worldwide
- Depth x Width x Height
- Unit: 556 x 705 x 1010 mm
- Max storage area per tablet (no cases): 285 x 12.6 x 200 mm