TabCabby 16H Compact, 16 x Tablet Store & Charge
TabCabby Compacts are far smaller than similar models, some of which are up to twice as large.
Smart, interactive and ever-so-portable, tablets have revolutionised the way many of us work, learn and play. The TabCabby Compact is designed to store up to 16 or 32 tablets safely and efficiently.
In a TabCabby Compact, you can expect all the usual clever features in an even more compact, space-saving package. But don't be deceived by their size; they're still designed to store up to 16 or 32 tablets safely and efficiently, with or without cases.
Horizontal storage for 16 tablets in a compact trolley, up to half the size of similar models.
TabCabby 16H Compact features
- Individual shelf compartments accommodate two tablets side by side, with or without protective cases
- Fixed shelves angle back slightly to allow devices to stay in place when moving the unit
- Takes up far less space than similar models with its seriously small footprint
- Compatible with any mobile device using chargers with standard electrical plugs, including iPads, Android tablets and e-book readers
- Specially designed and moulded cable clips to keep cables secured in different locations
- Separate power compartment opened with a concealed handle, allowing easy access to organise cables
- Cables are fed from the side power compartment into the front of the unit through cable clip portholes, meaning they can't be removed from the front or go missing
- Cable clip portholes gather excess cables and secure them in place
- Tablet compartment size W217 x D344 x H40.4mm
Standard TabCabby features
- Locking mechanisms are on top to prevent broken keys, with a dual point locking system at the top and bottom of the door offering added security
- Built from scratch with no off the shelf components. We design and mould all of the plastic components, so they are perfect for the job!
- Rounded corner extrusions and rubber corner bumpers protect the unit, walls and devices when you're on the move
- Ergonomic coloured ABS handles make TabCabbys easy to get from place to place
- Fully welded steel frame, robust rubber wheels, and a welded binding plate offer ultimate strength and ensure wheels won't come loose or buckle
- Fully welded mesh base and side vents allow constant air circulation, so no fan is required and devices charge in silence
- Inset, coloured door handles prevent protruding parts
- When the unit is switched on, power strips boot up sequentially (1 second between each strip) to avoid a surge in the power supply
- Power 7 power management system allows you to programme up to 21 different automatic charging schedules, 3 for each day of the week
- IEC power cables plug into the mains and are designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall, preventing damage to the unit or any nasty trips
- Delivered fully assembled, with no additional fixtures to pay for or fit
- Lifetime warranty
- Safety tested to the highest level worldwide
- Depth x Width x Height
- Unit: 440 x 620 x 1000 mm
- Compartment: 335 x 230 x 40 mm