Steinberg UR24C USB3 Audio & Midi Interface
The perfect interface for musicians, DJs and podcasters. The Steinberg UR24C USB 3 Audio Interface is a compact 2-in/4-out USB audio interface with switchable monitor modes.
Building on the success of the previous UR interfaces, Steinberg have tweaked the design slightly to get the most out of it for all users. One of the most unique new features is the switchable monitor modes. You can now choose between DAW and DJ mode, with each setting optimised for different uses.
Latency-free monitoring, DSP-powered effects, and a rugged housing combine to create a truly professional audio interface. There are studio-grade D-PRE microphone preamps, two balanced line outputs and an onboard MIDI port. It gives you the sound quality you need to produce amazing tracks. The UR24C delivers crystal-clear sound with 32-bit/192kHz audio resolution. There are studio-grade D-PRE microphone preamps, two balanced line outputs and an onboard MIDI port. It gives you the sound quality you need to produce amazing tracks.
- New and unique DAW and DJ monitoring modes
- 32-bit/192 kHz resolution provides amazing playback and recording
- Two Class-A D-PRE mic preamps which both support +48 V phantom power
- Runs off USB 3.0 bus power for quick and efficient connectivity
- MIDI input and output adds versatility
Perfect for DJs, musicians and more
The latest from the UR series includes a unique new feature in the form of switchable monitor modes. The new Monitor Mode settings are comprised of 'DAW' and 'DJ'. The two monitor modes are optimised for different uses. When in 'DAW mode' you can adjust the balance of the signals coming from your DAW and from the UR24C's inputs.
When in 'DJ mode' you can choose to either output the mono master sound to the right side of your headphones, with the mono cue sound to the left, or have both in stereo and mix the two. The power indicator LED ring will change colour to represent the different modes. When in DAW mode the indicator will white whilst the DJ mode turns it red.
Loopback function makes streaming easier than ever
Live-stream and broadcast with ease using the innovative Loopback function. When activated, the loopback function combines incoming audio signals with the audio playback signal, from your selected music software. This includes microphones, guitars and other line source instruments, merging them with the sound from your DAW or chosen music program. The combined signal is then sent back to the computer, allowing you to broadcast from your selected software. You can also utilise the onboard effects to add a touch of flair to your broadcasts, such as adding reverb.
Clean and clear recording - wherever you are
Compose and produce songs wherever you are. The UR22C is the perfect partner for recording fantastic audio. There are plenty of inputs and outputs for your bedroom studio set up. These include inputs for the microphones and instruments as well as inputs on the back which handle MIDI I/O. Each microphone input has amazing preamps which get the absolute best from your microphone. The interface provides amazing 32-bit recording - stunning clarity and detail are assured. This small and tough unit is ideal for taking out with you to remote recording situations like band practice or field recording.
Exceptional audio playback
When its time to relax - your music, films, and games must sound as good as possible. The UR22C ensures that you always have the best sound possible. The 32-bit/192kHz audio quality means you can enjoy your hi-res tracks with beautiful clarity. All the components inside UR22C have been chosen for their quality. Meaning that you get the best possible sound from this device.
- 32-bit Integer/192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface with USB-C
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 analogue XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for an electric guitar) and 2 TRS main outputs
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 and AU plug-in versions also included) alongside monitor mix knob and mono switch
- USB 3.0 bus-power operation (optional power supply required for USB 2.0)
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged metal casing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version and Cubasis LE for iPad
- dspMixFx editor application for Windows, macOS and iOS
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS
- Connection Type: USB Type-C
- Design: Desktop (1/2 19", 1HU)
- Casing: Full-metal casing
- Power Supply: USB 3.0 bus-powered, USB Type-C bus-powered, External USB 5 V AC adaptor (not included)
- AD/DA: 32 bit
- Maximum Sample Rate: 192 kHz
- Dynamic Range Input: 102 [dB]
- Total number of Inputs: 2
- Total number of individual outputs: 4
- Total number of outputs: 6
- Microphone Preamp: D-PRE
- Microphone Inputs: 2
- Inputs With Line Level: 2
- Inputs with Hi-Z: 1
- Analog Input Combo
- Analog Output TRS: 2
- Phantom Power: 2
- Headphone: With dedicated volume control
- Headphones Outputs: 1
- Monitoring: Latency free monitoring with FX
- Onboard DSP: SSP 3
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 198 mm x 47 mm x 159 mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Product Code: 47636