Steinberg UR22C Recording Pack including Studio Microphone & Headphones
Designed for musicians and producers, the entire line-up of UR-C audio interfaces provides USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed) connectivity to ensure universal compatibility with both PCs and Mac computers, as well as iOS devices. Every model features 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution, MIDI and delivers DSP power for using effects when monitoring audio without latency. Alongside the dspMixFx mixer that accesses the DSP effects, each interface comes with a comprehensive software bundle: the Cubase AI music production software, the Basic FX Suite consisting of effects and sound processing tools, and the iOS Cubasis LE iPad music production app.
The UR22C Recording Pack provides all the hardware and software required to create studio-quality recordings with a Mac computer, PC or iPad. Including the UR22C, with all its outstanding features and the included large software bundle with the additional WaveLab LE audio editor, the UR22C Recording Pack also comes with the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone, offering a wide frequency response range that picks up every nuance, alongside the ST-H01 studio monitor headphones.
- 32-bit/192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface with USB-C
2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar) and 2 TRS main outputs
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 and AU plug-in versions also included)
- USB 3.0 bus-power operation (optional power supply required for USB 2.0)
- MIDI input and output
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS
- ST-M01 studio condenser microphone with low-noise microphone cable
- ST-H01 studio monitor headphones
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, OS X and iOS with Cubase AI, WaveLab LE and Cubasis LE music software included