SE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle With RF-X Reflexion Filter
If you're recording in a non-acoustically-treated space (bedrooms, closets, etc.), a Reflexion Filter helps keep your signal clean without the sound of your room around it
The X1 S Studio Bundle has everything from the Vocal Pack, plus our simple and effective RF-X so you can record anywhere you want.Contains:
- X1 S microphone
- RF-X Reflexion Filter
- sE Isolation Pack (with pop shield)
- 3-meter mic cable
With the highest dynamic range and SPL handling capabilities in its class, along with expanded features that dramatically increase its flexibility, the X1 S has been improved in every way.Just like its predecessor, the X1 S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned in sE's capsule room by technicians with decades of experience.
This results in a capsule built like the world's finest musical instruments - and a capsule truly up to the challenge of recording them.HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS
- Where the original X1 was powerful, the redesigned electronics of the X1 S take its performance to a whole new level, giving it the highest dynamic range in its class.
- Its internal redesign also allows for improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling (up to 160dB!), and a huge reduction in self-noise.
TWO SWITCHABLE ATTENUATION LEVELS
The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments...think super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums.
TWO SWITCHABLE LOW-CUT FILTERS
Selectable at either 80Hz or 160Hz, these two filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques.
ALL-METAL HOUSING AND PREMIUM FINISH
RF-X Reflexion Filter
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other "entry-level" microphones, the X1 S's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise - and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
Using the same design technology as the industry standard Reflexion Filter PRO, the RF-X was conceived to answer the needs of the discerning recording artist working on a budget. With its lightweight vented body and an efficient, redesigned clamp assembly, the RF-X is simplicity itself, providing stellar performance and ease-of-use.New materials have been developed to make the RF-X lighter than its predecessors but also to maintain its durability - helping to position the RF-X as a versatile product suited for any challenging working environment. It features a four-layer acoustic filter design comprised of the outer vented composite panel, a wool fabric layer, an air gap layer and an inner acoustic foam layer.
This multi-layer design differentiates the RF-X from its competitors by filtering frequencies evenly across the whole spectrum, helping to ensuring that recordings exhibit almost zero sound coloration when using the filter.Isolation Pack
- Quick-release shock mount with integrated, adjustable pop filter.
- The Isolation Pack is a great add-on for anyone looking to increase the versatility of their X1 Series or 2200a II Series mic.
- The integrated quick-release mechanism at the base of the shock mount makes it easy to insert or remove a mic. No screws, no hassle, just one twist to secure or release.
- Made from metal (rather than delicate fabric), the pop filter can be vertically positioned to accommodate any of the above mics, or completely removed from the shock mount if desired.