Roland HP702 Concert Class Piano - Charcoal Black
Boasting unrivalled digital technology, and superior sound quality, Roland is proud to reveal the HP702 Digital Piano, Charcoal Black. Faithfully designed to reflect 'the beauty of music, in the heart of your home', the HP702 Digital Piano maintains a sleek, simple, yet sophisticated cabinet design, inspired by Roland's award-winning LX700 series. In a bid to ignite your passion for music, and inspire your creativity, Roland offers a range of incredible new advancements set to deliver a new dynamic to your performance.
Play with the fullest expression with Roland's own progressive hammer action technology (PHA-4), which uses a weighted mechanism and a careful choice of materials to imitate the touch and feel of the acoustic piano. With Roland's immersive, multidimensional headphone technology, you could easily mistake the sound in your ears, as coming from the core of your piano. With all the digital advances, you can still enjoy the sound, touch, and feel of an acoustic piano.
- Discover authentic tones with Roland's own modelling technology
- Perform with the fullest expression with PHA-4 standard keyboard
- Enjoy an immersive playing experience with 3D ambience technology
- Simple, sleek, and stylish cabinet design
Roland HP700 digital piano series
Here to inspire your creativity is the Roland HP700 series. Made to accommodate a wide range of musical styles and genres. The HP700 series offers you both the touch, tone, and dynamic qualities that allow you to explore sounds, and styles of all cultures. Carefully designed with a responsive keyboard and a powerful sound engine, the HP700 digital pianos are made to deliver an authentic performance.
A library of onboard songs and styles
Here to support you as you grow and develop as a musician, the digital piano is fully equipped with a choice of over 380 onboard songs, so you can enjoy your learning experience. With a choice of apps specially made to support this series, you can take advantage of a library of learning resources. Enjoy learning at your own pace. Practise and play along with a choice of classical, pop, and jazz pieces, complete with full orchestral accompaniment.
SuperNATURAL modelling technology
What makes the HP700 an exceptional series, is the special edition of Roland's very own SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling engine. This unique and advanced modelling technology reproduces the complex physical interactions that occur when an acoustic piano creates sound. You'll hear, and feel the difference in every note you play.
The progressive hammer action technology
Roland's very own PHA technology (PHA 4) ensures that the lower keys are weighted heavier than higher keys, so to resemble the touch of the acoustic keyboard. And with the careful choice of materials, the surface of the keys imitates the feel of ivory and ebony keys. So you can close your eyes, and enjoy a playing experience just like the acoustic piano.
Total performance control with PHA 4
Delivering exceptional performance quality, without compromising the beauty and comfort, the PHA-4 technology features a perspiration control quality, which controls moisture against the key surface. Ultimately giving you total performance control. Featuring Roland's very own escapement mechanism, the HP702 Digital Piano faithfully reproduces the rapid playing of repeated notes, with a characteristic click feel when playing softly. Altogether, the HP702 harnesses some of the most valuable acoustic properties, in a digital instrument. Serving you the best of both worlds.
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- Maximum Polyphony:
- Piano: Limitless (solo playing using 'Piano' category tones)
- Other: 384
- Tones: 324 tones
- Keyboard: PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal:
- Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection
- Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable
- Sostenuto pedal: function assignable
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection
- Speakers: 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
- Rated Power Output: 14 W x 2
Headphones Effect: Headphones 3D Ambience
- Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 types
- Standard MIDI Files: Format 0, 1
- Audio File: WAV: WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory
- Standard MIDI Files: Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory
- Audio File: WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
Size (including piano stand, with music rest): 1,377 mm (W), 468 mm (D), 1,067 mm (H)
Weight (including piano stand): 54.4 kg