Radial Presenter Audio Presentation Mixer
The Presenter is a compact mixer that combines a microphone preamp and a USB program input to create the ultimate interface for any presentation, from school lectures to corporate audio.
Own the podium
The Presenter replaces typical audio mixers that include numerous complicated controls and knobs that rarely get used, instead opting for a simplified and intuitive layout that allows anyone to operate it and achieve high-quality sound with minimal effort. An XLR mic input allows you to connect a podium microphone and provide it with phantom power. The mic signal can then be adjusted using three powerful EQ controls to tailor the frequency response. A Program input level controls the volume of the USB input or the 3.5mm jack on the front of the unit, which allows you to connect the outputs of your laptop, smartphone, or MP3 player and blend it with the signal from the microphone. XLR outputs provide balanced feeds for a set of powered speakers, making it an all-in-one portable solution for any speaking engagement.
Using the Presenter for a lecture or speech
Connect your podium microphone to the XLR input of the Presenter and engage phantom power if needed. The Presenter is powered from the USB port on your laptop and allows you to play high-quality digital audio files through a pair of powered speakers. Use the EQ controls to tailor the frequency response of the microphone to the room.
Using the Presenter for wedding receptions and dances
Send your music playlist to the PA using the 3.5mm input to playback from your smartphone or tablet. When it comes time for speeches, simply turn up the microphone level and you're ready to go.
Using the Presenter with wireless microphones
The Presenter can be just as powerful even if it's located off to the side of the stage. Connect the output of the wireless microphone receiver to the XLR input and set your levels. If using a single powered speaker, press in the MONO switch on the back of the Presenter.
Features at a glance
- Mic preamp with phantom power & EQ controls
- USB connection for high-quality audio playback from a laptop
- 3.5mm stereo input to connect smartphones & mobile devices
- Balanced outputs to feed a pair of powered speakers or a PA
- Audio circuit type: Active Preamplifier Circuit with digital to analog input conversion
- Number of channels: 2
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-0.4dB/0dB)
- Dynamic range: +91dBu
- Gain: +52dBu
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.004% @20Hz, 0.004% @1kHz, 0.004% @10kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.003% @0dBu, 0.01% @ -10dBu, 0.03% @-20dBu
- Phase Deviation: -28' @ 20Hz, -1' @ 1kHz, +2' @ 10kHz
- Input Impedance: 10k?
- Output Impedance: 2.74k?
- Noise: -84dBu
- Maximum Input: +7dBu
- Input Connectors: XLR, 3.5mm, USB 2.0 type B
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Construction: 14-gauge steel chassis
- Power: 5V USB
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5'C and 40'C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable