Presonus Faderport 16 channel, DAW Control SurfaceDon't kill that mousegive it a companion!
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they're far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort' 16's precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 89 buttons covering 104 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 16, you'll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you've ever experienced.
Work faster and smarter.
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 16 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 16 handles what you really want to get your fingers on your mix. Having the ability to control the levels of 16 channels at once makes creating the perfect mix easier than ever before. And the FaderPort 16 allows you to view just the information you need to access. Sixteen digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. Quickly navigate between tracks and buses. Need to automate your virtual instruments? The FaderPort 16 lets you view just those tracks, making switching automation tasks a breeze. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions.*
The FaderPort 16's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers, and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you'll wonder how you mixed without it.
*Features may vary depending on your software.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One integration.
FaderPort 16's streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins.But the FaderPort 16 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You'll be
amazed how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort 16, you'll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow and the most session control you've ever experienced. But don't just take our word for it; visit your favourite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort 16 for yourself!
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
Features may vary depending on your software.Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the FaderPort' 16:
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- 30 GB hard disk space*
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)*
* Required for Studio One
Note: The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
PreSonus FaderPort 16 has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
Native Mode PreSonus' Studio One 3.5.3
- HUI Emulation Supported by Pro Tools 12
- Mackie Control Emulation Supported by Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and Ableton