Neuratron AudioScore Ultimate 8 Software (ESD).
Watch MP3s & CD Tracks Unravel Before Your Eyes.MP3 & CD Transcription
Create scores from MP3s and CD tracks! Using the most intelligent technology available AudioScore Ultimate is able to convert up to 16 instruments/notes playing at a time into multiple staves, with up to 4 voices per staff.
Send the results directly to Sibelius or save MusicXML and MIDI files for use in most other music programs such as Finale or Dorico. Alternatively, allow AudioScore Ultimate to print out a professional quality score for you.UltraSound™
AudioScore Ultimate even allows the intricate nuances of a performance to be viewed, played and edited, such as the subtle changes in pitch, volume and timing.
Alternatively, produce new versions of music using MIDI instruments - you choose which ones. AudioScore analyzes the original music in great detail so is able to playback with great realism - open one of your favourite songs and hear it performed by a brass band or string quartet!What AudioScore Recognizes
Mic-to-Score™ Automatic Notation
- Styles ranging from solo & chamber music to jazz & pop
- A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments
- All pitches ranging from F0 to C8
- The instrument performing each note
- Transcribes notes and rests as short as 32nd note
- Triplets, duplets, key signatures and clefs
- Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 seconds
Create musical scores by singing or playing into your computer using only a microphone - no prior musical knowledge required!
AudioScore Ultimate gives instant graphical feedback about the pitch of a performance over time, so it is possible to see exactly where mistakes are being made allowing improvement whilst performing. Train to sing and play perfectly in tune and immediately see the improvements on screen. What’s more, unless you really need it, the built-in metronome is not required.MIDI File-to-Score Converter
Open MIDI files in AudioScore Ultimate to automatically create high-quality printable scores.
Quickly Create Scores by Hand - Even if you cannot read or play music
AudioScore Ultimate offers the novel concept of 'serving' you a set of notes already input which you can then quickly split, join, resize, and adjust the pitch of, purely on a performance level - no worrying about rests and technicalities such as the key signature, accidentals, augmentation dots, beaming, ties etc.MIDI-to-Score™ Automatic Notation
AudioScore Ultimate also allows a MIDI input device (such as a keyboard) to be used for the creation of musical scores. (Windows version only)Specifications
- Opens polyphonic MP3s and CD tracks and locates up to 16 notes/instruments playing at a time
- Creates notation for up to 4 voices per staff and 2 staves per instrument. Transcribes notes and rests as short as 32nd note. Also triplets, duplets, key signatures and clefs
- Sing or play into your computer using a microphone attached to the microphone or USB socket on your computer (monophonic performances only). AudioScore Ultimate recognizes the notes, nuances and rhythm in real time
- Opens MIDI files to automatically create professional scores
- Send the output direct to Sibelius or save NIFF (.nif), MusicXML (.xml) and PhotoScore (.opt) files for opening in other notation programs. Also saves scores as PDFs for publishing.
- Converts polyphonic MP3s, CD tracks and wave audio (.wav) files to MIDI (.mid), NIFF (.nif), MusicXML (.xml) and PhotoScore (.opt) files
- View and edit your performance on a staff or piano roll format with instant pitch feedback (note and frequency)
- Pitch recognition range F0 to C8 (22Hz to 4186Hz)
- Timing accuracy down to 1/86th of a second
- Pitch accuracy 0.3Hz (about 1/100th of a semitone at A4)
- MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson.
- LAME encoder licensed under the LGPL - www.mp3dev.org.