Macally Laptop Stand with 4 Port USB-A Hub & RGB Light
The Macally MHUBSTAND lifts your laptop 3" high so you can have a better viewing experience. This stand is compatible with all MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air as well as Chromebooks and PC laptops up to 16" wide. It positions the laptop's display to eye level, improving your posture and ergonomics and makes it easy for you to keep your desk clean and organized by connecting your devices directly into stands 4-port USB 3.0 HUB.
The MHUBSTAND also features a stylish RGB lighting trim along the sides of the stand, with 11 different lighting modes to choose from.Features:
- Keep your desk clean and organized by connecting your devices directly into the stands 4-port USB 3.0 HUB. Raises your laptop screen (3”) to eye level for improved posture and ergonomics
- Tilted design (15º angle) with raised padded front edges and non-slip rubber grips along the stand to keep your laptop in place
- Built to last with high-quality, anodized CNC aluminium
- Designed especially for Apple Mac book, Mac book Air and Mac book Pro
- Stylish RGB lighting
COMFORTABLE ERGONOMICS | IMPROVE POSTURE: Hunching over your screen for long hours causes neck/shoulder pain. To remedy that, our laptop riser raises your laptop by 3” and at a 15° angle to eye level, providing a comfortable working experience.
4 PORT USB HUB: A clean, uncluttered desk is essential to working efficiently. Our laptop stand helps you stay organized by allowing you to easily connect or charge up to 4 devices through the integrated 4 port USB 3.0 hub.
DYNAMIC RGB LIGHTING: How you feel in your workspace greatly influences your mental state when working. With our RGB laptop stand, you can choose between 11 RGB light modes for any desired mood or theme for a personalized atmosphere.
OPTIMIZED DESIGN: Built to last with CNC aluminium, our laptop holder can accommodate laptops up to 15” wide. It features a rubberized base and an open-air design to improve device cooling and performance.
- Any laptop with a USB-A or USB-C port
Set Up / Installation:
- Quick Start Guide
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- USB-C to USB-C cable
Changing RGB Lighting:
- Plug one end of the USB-C cables into the back of the laptop stand and the other end into your laptop
- For larger laptops pull the front stopper out from the bottom of the laptop stand and insert it into the slot located at the front of the stand.
- Press and hold: on/off
- Press and release: cycle through the 12 different RGB effects