KRK ROKIT G4 RP7 Two-Way Active Powered Monitor - SpeakerROKIT G4
It is ROKIT Science
For over a quarter of a century, KRK has been the professional's choice for mixing and mastering award-winning productions around the globe. While pioneering a new recording revolution, the KRK ROKIT line has been the #1 selling monitor in the world since its inception. Completely re-engineered and redesigned, the new ROKIT G4 (Generation 4) lineup expands and exceeds beyond the legacy performance for which the ROKITs are known.
Your Creation Environment
is the place that needs to be conditioned so that your productions translate well in the real world. The new ROKIT G4 monitors with DSP-driven Graphic EQ and 25 settings help your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor.
DSP-driven Onboard EQ with Visual LCD for Versatility
Onboard LCD Visual EQ: DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. The flat setting is great for most environments, but low, mid, and high frequency presets can be adjusted to help compensate for common trouble spots in different sound environments. This feature is also great for when you want a different EQ response between creating music and mixing music. The standalone KRK Audio Tools App which will be available in the near future for download in the Google Play and iOS App Stores will also help to assist with monitor placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, and EQ.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar
A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced and clear listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled V Series 4 monitor line, the new ROKIT G4 series proprietary drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure
High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end accuracy, clarity, extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behavior at any volume creates an unprecedentedly clear, wide, deep and dynamic listening 'sweet-spot' with incredible imaging and 3D Soundstage.
Custom Amplifier with Limiter
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and deliver improved and wider dynamics.
Although truly affordable, price isn't even in the ROKIT conversation - professionals choose ROKITs for their time-tested and reliable results.
The new ROKIT Generation 4 Line actually is ROKIT Science.
ROKIT G4 Key Features
- Professional grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Available in 5", 7", 8" (Bi-amp) and 10" (Tri-amp)
- Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar
- All new front-firing port has exceptional low-end accuracy, clarity, extension, punch and offers flexible room-positioning
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening 'sweet-spot' with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth, and height)
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system - great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Engineered in the USA and built by a monitor company with over 30 years of proven success