Audio Technica ATW-2110B/HC1, Wireless Headset SystemThe Audio Technica ATW 2110B/HC1 is a high-quality headworn cardioid condenser radio system designed for presentation applications where clear speech pickup is required. Includes the ATM75cW microphone.
Audio-Technica's second generation of the well known 2000 Series now offers increased RF power on both the handheld and belt pack transmitters for increased link stability. Charging contacts on the transmitters allow easy operation with rechargeable batteries. The 12VDC bias voltage on both BNC antenna inputs allows operation with the ATW-B80 antenna booster or other active components. With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before. Automatic frequency scanning - standard on all 2000b Series wireless receivers - finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000b Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together - eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- Up to 10 user selectable channels are available
- Compatibility varies from country to country
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock squelch function fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATM75cW Headworn cardioid condenser microphone with HRS connector