Audio Technica ATW-2110A/HC2, Wireless Headset SystemThe Audio Technica ATW 2110HC1 wireless headset system includes a mains receiver, beltpack transmitter and cardioid condenser headphone mic. Includes ATM73cW headset microphone.
Audio Technica ATM73cW
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4' output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Includes ATM73cW cardioid condenser headworn microphone
Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation, the ATM73a features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup. Its belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Also available as ATM73cW - less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: PHANTOM: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: PHANTOM: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: PHANTOM: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL BATTERY: 97 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Accessories: AT8531 power module; AT8128 windscreen; AT8125 windscreen; battery
Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes windscreens.