Alesis Q25, 25-key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard
Looking for a compact, no-hassle MIDI controller for all your music
software and hardware needs' Tired of keyboard controllers jammed with
knobs and sliders you'll never useAre you ready to just plug and play'
If yes, the Q series of MIDI keyboard controllers is for you.
The Q25 is a 25-note, velocity-sensitive, MIDI keyboard controller with
USB and traditional MIDI ports that enable you to connect to almost all
MIDI equipment including software and sound modules. Thanks to Pitch and
Modulation wheels, backlit Octave Up and Down buttons, and a
Volume/Data Entry slider, you can add expression, range, and dynamics to
your performances quickly and effortlessly.
Simply connect the Q25 to your computer with the included USB cable and
you're immediately ready to begin making music. A single USB cable
supplies power and data connection, and you won't even need to install
drivers to make the Q25 work. The Q25 is class-compliant, which allows
you to skip the programming and start playing instantly.
The Q25 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Edition software,
for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box.
The Q25 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI
devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into
existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an
existing workstation keyboard and utilize Q25's streamlined layout to
maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program
Changes from the Q25's keys to change programs, patches, and more.
The Q25 pairs compact, essential control with complete MIDI keyboard
performance for playing and recording with virtually any MIDI software
- 25-note keyboard controller for melodic control of virtually all MIDI hardware and software
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
Dimensions: 19" (w) x 7.25"(d) x 2 3/8" (h)
Weight: 4.6 lbs.