Tascam CD-200 BT, 2U Rackmount CD Player with Bluetooth
Wireless Playback of a Variety of Audio File Formats from Devices that Support Bluetooth'
Through the antenna located in the front of the CD-200BT, audio file playback signals can be received from a variety of Bluetoothcompatible devices. The types of files that can be played back depend on the transmitting device; so any file type that can be played back by iTunes, Windows Media Player, smartphone player apps and other music applications can be played through this unit.
Bluetoothplayback uses a wireless connection, so no new wiring is necessary to use compatible audio sources as long as they are in signal-range, allowing easy and speedy playback.
Note: The transmitting device must support Bluetoothtransmission.
Device Selection Function Allows Transmission Devices to Be Registered in Advance for Quick Switching and Operation
Bluetoothplayback requires pairing. Normally, pairing is one to one, but the CD-200BT has a device selection function that can be used to pair with multiple transmitting devices. By registering devices to be used in advance, you can switch smoothly between transmission devices for playback with minimal connection interruption time. (Only one device can be used for playback at a time)
In addition, since the name of the transmission device currently being used for audio playback can be shown on the display, you can check the connection status within this unit.
Wireless Playback with High Quality Audio
A variety of different profiles are used for Bluetoothtransmission depending on the application. The CD-200BT supports the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for high audio quality music playback, and SBC (Sub Band Codec), a standard A2DP codec. In addition, it supports the aptX' codec, making high quality wireless audio playback possible. The aptX' codec also has an error recovery function, so audio is much less likely to be interrupted, compared to ordinary SBC transmission.
High-Quality CD Drive Designed and Built by TEAC
All models in the CD-200 series have the same highly-regarded and reliable TEAC designed CD drive. By undertaking development ourselves and including our drives in the player, we have achieved higher dependability, quality and reputation.
Supports for Numerous Audio Formats
The CD-200BT is perfect for any install scenario where audio format versatility is needed.
10-Second Shockproof Memory Prevents Skipping from Vibrations and Other Causes
The 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibration and other causes. Data stored in the player's memory can be played back without skipping, preventing undesired interruptions.Features:
The aptX' codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up tp eight Bluetoothtransmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX', AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth(A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetoothantenna in the front for stable Bluetoothconnections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified