IK Multimedia iRig Stream Audio Interface for iOS Mac / PC A 2-channel digital audio interface designed for streaming. Provides RCA/phono stereo inputs, TRRS headphone output with an integrated mic input, mono switch, loopback switch and it runs at 24 bit, up to 96Khz.
Connect your music with the world
The first audio interface designed for sharing
Today's mobile devices make it easier than ever to share your music with the world. From Instagram live-streams to YouTube videos, SoundCloud playlists and more, social media and smartphones have become a key aspect of how many musicians get heard and connect with fans.
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to share, letting you connect instruments, mixers and more to your iPhone, iPad, Android device and Mac/PC, with convenient features designed just for use on today's most popular platforms. Whether it's mono or stereo, live playing or an existing mix, iRig Stream gets you connected to all your favourite apps, so you can start connecting with listeners instantly.
- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device's audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favourite apps
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to connect. With USB, USB-C and Lightning cables right in the box, it plugs into all the latest iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, as well as Mac & PC - even the latest devices.
2 line-level RCA inputs are perfect to connect DJ and multi-channel mixers but are also great for keyboards, synth & drum machine setups, and more. Whether you're looking to stream your DJ set, record band practice, jam along with your favourite song, or even host a podcast, iRig Stream lets you connect a massive range of gear.
Sound your best
iRig Stream offers 24-bit, 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters to ensure a clean, professional signal regardless of the platform you'll wind up on. And adjustable input gain and easy-to-read level indicators let you dial in the right sound level instantly.
Make your voice heard
iRig Stream offers a unique headphone/microphone jack, wired just like your smartphone, so you can listen and talk over the stereo input simultaneously.
The mic input is mixed into the stereo inputs, to ensure it works with any app and offers adjustable volume. Best of all, it works with most headphones with a built-in mic*, and also with IK products like iRig Mic Lav, iRig Mic, and iRig Pre, giving you a wide range of options for any situation.
Designed for apps
If you're ever tried streaming or sharing audio on social media, you know many apps only support mono signals - so iRig Stream offers a mono/stereo switch to compensate. Stereo passes both inputs as left & right channels, and mono mixes them together to a single channel, ensuring you won't lose anything panned to one side.
iRig Stream also offers a loopback function that lets you mix the output of your device with the incoming signal. Load up a backing track in your favourite music app, jam along on your instrument, then send both signals together to a video or live-stream - all on one device!
iRig Stream works with any app that records or streams audio or video, so you'll never stop finding new ways to use it. To get you started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android) - an easy-to-use, high-quality audio and video recording app. Record, trim, edit and share, right from your device.
Built to go and to last
iRig Stream is compact enough to slip into the pocket of your backpack, so it's ideal for use on the go. It runs off your device's battery, so there's no batteries to run out mid-show, but can also charge your device with an optional power supply, to keep you going for extended sessions.
The Creator series
The Creator series from IK Multimedia puts you in the spotlight with fast and easy tools to help you create professional content. Its budget-friendly solutions are ideal for YouTubers, podcasters, live streamers and other social media platforms, and include a variety of mobile and studio-friendly microphones, interfaces and smartphone stands. With convenient features and flexible options, you'll be covered wherever and whenever inspiration strikes.
Share with the world
- Connects to most audio sources Works with mixers, DJ gear, keyboards, and more
- Perfect for audio, video & live-streams Record & stream in mono or stereo instantly
Talk & listen while recording Integrated mic/phones jack for headsets and mics
- Works with all your favourite apps Perfect for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more
Great sound. Fast.
- Premium signal 24-bit, 48 kHz converters ensure a high-quality digital signal for crystal clear sound
- LED level indicators Low/OK/High gives instant feedback even to beginners, to get up and running in seconds
- MONO Switch Ensures your sound records properly on mono-only applications like Instagram
- Line-level RCA Works with mixers, keyboards, and a range of other sources
- Combo Mic/Headphone jack With independent volume controls. Wired for earbuds and iRig mics
- Loopback Stream audio, play along or talk over it, then route it back to another app all on one device
- Keep your charge Optional PSU charges your device while in use for longer sessions
iRig Stream Specifications
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Power: USB bus-powered or DC IN. When connected to an external PSU (iRig PSU 3A, not included), iRig Stream charges the connected iOS lightning device.
- Metering: 3x LEDs
- Device Connection: mini-DIN
- Connector: 2x RCA (unbalanced) Left/Right
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBV
- Input Impedance: 16.5kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHzHeadset/Phones
- Connector: 1/8' TRRS jack (CTIA wiring standard)
- Supply voltage: > 2,5V
- Microphone gain: Adjustable with numbered thumbwheel
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Headphone Level control: numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Output Power: 100mW into 50OhmsPackage includes
- iRig Stream interface
- Lightning to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB C-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB A-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- Size: 105.5mm/4.15" x 44.5mm/1.75" x 24mm/0.94"
- Weight: 65g/2.29oz
- Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows: Fully supports Windows 10 WASAPI for low latency audio. One free USB port. (ASIO4ALL is required on Windows 7 and 8 for low latency audio. See our FAQ here for further details.)
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. Micro-USB-OTG mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.