Presonus Studio 192: 26x32 USB 3.0 Audio Interface Built to Create.
The PreSonus' Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface delivers exceptional sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity, and professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack space. Whether you're a producer, an audio engineer, an independent band, a sound designer, or all of the above, your Studio 192 was built for you to create.
Your studio command centre.
The Studio 192 audio interface is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the 10 balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low jitter clocking, and recallable preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 192 audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you'll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
The Studio One in Studio 192.
With the Studio 192 audio interface, your audio interface is an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One, and you'll find full preamp control and monitor-mix functions integrated into your recording environment. Our hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192's DSP and in Studio One on your computer so you can record and monitor with Studio 192-based processing and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel for playback. Need to track away from your computer? Launch Studio One Remote on your iPad or Android tablet.
Remote control with UC Surface, too!
The Studio 192's onboard features can also be controlled in PreSonus' free UC Surface control software, so even if you use third-party recording software, you can remotely access them. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for an intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes.
Great signal processors are a PreSonus tradition.
Adding just the right amount of effects and processing to a monitor mix can make a huge difference in a musician's ability to experience their performance naturally. To that end, the Studio 192 audio interface provides 16 instances of Studio Ones Fat Channel plug-in, one for every analog input and the first ADAT inputs, plus a stereo reverb and delay. The result is a better performance and a better recording.
Learn more about Fat Channel processing.
Expandable when you need more I/O.
The Studio 192 audio interface has 18 digital inputs and outputs, allowing you to add more analog I/O when you need it. The DigiMax DP88 preamp/converter was designed to seamlessly extend the analog I/O on the Studio 192 with eight digitally-controlled XMAX preamps, ADAT I/O support up to 96 kHz, direct analog inputs, DAC outputs, and word clock I/O. Its mic preamps are fully remote-controllable from UC Surface, Studio One, and Studio One Remote when connected via ADAT Lightpipe to the Studio 192 so that they naturally extend your analog inputs both sonically and functionally.
Get your hands on a Studio 192.
The Studio 192 gives you a powerful combination audio interface and studio command centre. With pristine audio up to 192 kHz, monitoring with DSP effects, remote-controllable preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching, a headphone amp, and unprecedented Studio One integration, it gives you a portable recording solution like no other. Check it out at your favourite PreSonus' dealer.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavour of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies - these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- 26x32, 24-bit, 192 kHz audio interface and studio command centre
- Input monitoring with StudioLive Fat Channel DSP processing on every analog input and the first ADAT inputs
- Integrated zero-latency monitoring
- Speaker switching and talkback
- Total integration with included Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) for multitrack music production, monitor mixing with effects, and studio command features
- Wireless control over preamp levels from free UC Surface touch-control software for iPad and Android tablet and from free Studio One Remote for iPad and Android tablet
- Wired control over preamp levels from free UC Surface touch-control software for Mac and Windows computers
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs/32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel and UC Surface
- 2 front-panel combo microphone/instrument inputs with XMAX remote-controllable mic preamps
- 6 rear-panel combo inputs with XMAX remote-controllable mic preamps and balanced, direct-to-ADC line inputs
- Individually switched 48V phantom power
- 8 balanced TRS '' outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- USB 3.0 audio interface
USB 2.0 compatible
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Top-quality 118 dB A/D/A converters
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- 12 VDC external power supply (included)
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for UC Surface, QMix-UC, and Studio One.
- macOS 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 30 GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- iOS 10 or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later
- Android smartphone (QMix-UC)
- Android tablet (8-inch) with 1024x768 resolution (UC Surface)